Under Arrest is an upcoming 2019 animated science fiction dystopian post-apocalyptic buddy cop TV series created by Trailblazer101.
Set in a highly advanced dystopian world that is surrounded by five exterior portals and dates far beyond the apocalypse event, an ambitious ex-con turned undercover agent (Matt Damon) joins forces with a secret rebellion agency and its' illiberal leader (Liam Neeson) to take down the world's dictatorship-oriented supercomputer (Fred Tatasciore) to bring forth global perfection, even if it's brought in the wrong vision.
Voice Cast and Characters
- Matt Damon as Agent Hank West
- Liam Neeson as Colonel J. P. Gander
- Denise Richards as Amy Hawkins
- Keanu Reeves as Werner Graves
- Will Smith as Augustus Flint
- Ep. 01 - Launch Point
- To be added
- Ep. 02 - To be announced
- Ep. 03 - To be announced
- Ep. 04 - To be announced
- Ep. 05 - To be announced
- Ep. 06 - To be announced
- Ep. 07 - To be announced
- Ep. 08 - To be announced
- Ep. 09 - To be announced
- Ep. 10 - To be announced
- Ep. 11 - To be announced
- Ep. 12 - To be announced
- Ep. 13 - To be announced
- The series is influenced by Rick and Morty, the Men in Black film series, and Bright for its animation style and usage of crude humor, science fiction, and dystopian aspects.
- The series is set in two different universes, being "Earth-18589" which is set in the dystopian era, and "Earth-24518" which is set in the pre-dystopian era before The Discoid's interventions in the timeline.