Trail Blazer Studios, LLC is a mass media, entertainment and production company owned by Trailblazer101. The company was founded on June 1, 2017, as Imagination Studios, but was later renamed to its current name on August 23, 2017. Trail Blazer Studios centers on the creation and distribution of several unique and original intellectual properties through their own products consisting of various live-action and animated films and television series, with each product being traditionally used to spawn their own franchises.
Trail Blazer Studios also owns the divisions Trail Blazer Parks and Resorts, which is centered on the construction and maintenance of LMMCU Land attractions such as amusement parks and public resorts, and Inferno Indie Studios, which is centered on the development of independent films and TV series from various users, and the subsidiary Nostalgic Games, which is centered on the development and publishing of interactive video games, apps, and consoles. The company also collaborates with several other LMMCU-based companies for some of their products, including Shane Studios, Solar Studios, and Marty McCorps.
List of Products
- Crimson City
- Gawain and the Green Knight
- The Fall of Arthur
- The Fall of Arthur: The Dark Age
- Untitled superhero film
- Untitled third The Fall of Arthur film
- Green Life
- Imagination Drain (collaboration with Shane Studios)
- Imagination Spike (collaboration with Shane Studios)
- SpellCast: Forgotten World
- The Brick Resistance
- The LEGO Blazer Movie
- The LEGO Blazer Movie 2: Broken Dimensions
- The LEGO Blazer Movie 3
- The LEGO Shado Movie
- The Long Trail
- Wikiverse Warriors
- Cloud Man
- Doctor Trail
- Red Defender
- Shade the Apprentice
- Spider-Man Noir
- The Adventures of Lord Darkvolt
- The LEGO LMMCU Show
- The Trail Blazer Adventures (collaboration with Solar Studios)
- The Ultimate Adventure of Trail and Miles (collaboration with Marty McCorps and Solar Studios)
- BlazeBox (developed with Nostalgic Games)
- Blaze Oblong (developed with Nostalgic Games)
- Firestar (developed with Nostalgic Games)
- Nostalgic Network (developed for Nostalgic Games)
- The Trail House Resort (managed by Trail Blazer Parks and Resorts)
- Trail Blazer Universe (managed by Trail Blazer Parks and Resorts)
- Trail Blazer Studios was originally founded as Imagination Studios, but was later renamed on August 23, 2017, to Trail Blazer Studios as Trail decided the name suited better for the company.
- Trail Blazer Studios initially housed the video games Rift Masters, Sherlock: The Telltale Series, and The LEGO Batman Movie Video Game, which were continued from its time as Imagination Studios. However, they were transferred to a new gaming subsidiary, Nostalgic Games, after it was formed on February 20, 2018.
- Trail Blazer Studios also housed the films and TV series Blazer, The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrún, Infinity, Savage Island, and Silver Mirror Ninja, but they were eventually transferred to an independent production division, Inferno Indie Studios, after it was formed on August 7, 2019.