The Sly Guy is a multimedia entertainment production company founded by RealGameTime. The Sly Guy Studios' focus is creating and housing several unique intellectual properties, each with their own assortment of products.
List of Products
- Monster Labs: Smash Hit
- Survival Street
- LEGO Dimensions: Crossover
- Sly Guy Alliance
- Wiki Tennis Aces (The LMMCU streaming service exclusive)
- TBA Kirby Video Game
- TBA Marvel Video Game
- FANDOM Kombat (Collaboration with iNinjago Studios for licensing of several Sly Guy properties (The GameTime Movie, Transform Animals Island, Into The Ravenverse, Survival Street, Lickerwick)
- The Minecraft Arc (Collaboration with Marty McCorps)
- The Sly Guy Studios' original name was GameTime Studios. It changed to The Sly Guy Studios on July 19, 2017 and currently, The Sly Guy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.