Robert Jacob is a fighter in 1001 Spears: Deathmatch.
- Special: Robert Jacob fires a rifle. Can be charged to deal more damage.
- Side Special: Robert Jacob hooks an opponent, damaging them, and then reels them into the direction the analog stick is being held.
- Up Special: Robert Jacob tosses a Wyvepearl, teleporting him to wherever it lands.
- Down Special: Drinks one of five elixirs (Speed, Regeneration, Strength, and Jump Boost).
- Ultimate Special: Robert Jacob summons the Decayer, who fires their skulls at opponents, dealing blast damage and providing the Poison status effect.
- Victory Pose 1: Robert Jacob places a beacon that lights up, causing Robert to leap back in surprise.
- Victory Pose 2: Robert Jacob unlocks a treasure chest and pulls out a diamond.
- Victory Pose 3: Robert Jacob flips a switch on a minigun, causing pyrotechnics to shoot into the air.
- Losing Animation: Robert Jacob applauds, his head hung low.
- Stop Animation: Robert Jacobs sticks his pick into the ground to stop himself.
- Falling animation: Robert Jacob falls feet-first.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.