- This article is about The GameTime Movie character. For other versions of the character, visit GameTime (disambiguation).
RealGameTime usually referred to as just GameTime or GT, is the main protagonist of The GameTime Movie as well as it's related TV show, Sly Guy NEXT and various other video games like GameTime: Game Breaker.
The GameTime Movie
Sly Guy NEXT
GameTime: Game Breaker
Former Death The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Arc
- During the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate World of Light trailer for the 11/1/18 Nintendo Direct, RealGameTime accidentally warped himself into the game using his video game transporting powers that he randomly has as of now. Galeem, the main villain of the mode, killed all of the characters (except Kirby) during the trailer and RealGameTime was one of them. You can see him as a cameo. He’s that tiny spec. The light beam ultimately killed him and Fandom Labs members warped into the game after hearing the news on the Fandom 13 news channel. Strangely unlike getting imprisoned and turning into a evil incarnation of himself like the other characters, he instantly disintegrated instead. Scientists are finding a way to resurrect him through various methods which may take some time. A new character, Princess Bad Piranha Plant, was recently hired by the scientists and was taking over his social media accounts for the time being. He later was resurrected and is now running his accounts again.
- Sly Guy NEXT
- GameTime is an erratic, immature, and idiotic person who frequently jokes around a lot.
- GameTime is sometimes friendly or disrespectful when with others.
- GameTime can be considered as very loud-mouthed and annoying to others.
- Like his name suggests, Gametime is obsessed with video games and has a great knowledge on them.
Frequently, GameTime likes to put random words and nonsensical sayings in his speech. One example is the word, "frick". The word is usually used as an alternative to "the f-word" that is less offensive but often still satisfying. It is also less versatile than the real f-word. GameTime uses the word, not only as a alternative for the curse word but in many other nonsensical ways, such as replacing certain words with it for little to no reason. The word has become GameTime's catchphrases but many other characters use it in that certain way as well.
None of GameTime's family members are ever mentioned but the only character that is connected to GameTime's family in any way is his dog, Spot (The GameTime Movie). GameTime, in Wikia, created Spot as a fanon character and they both live in a apartment with Fricksy Business.
GameTime names his car "Road Rusher" and it is implied that he stole it from a car rental shop in Wikia. He sprayed painted his car with flames to give it a "edgy design".
- It is shown that GameTime knows how to various weapons such as crossbows (Abby's bow) and swords (Excalifate).
- GameTime is an expert at video games just like his name says.
- GameTime is the current ruler of the Phantom Underworld realm of Wikia and is implied to have many abilities because of this.
- Sword: Excalifate
GameTime has black hair in his signature hairstyle (messy and spiked up), as well as dark brown eyes. He also has large light black eyebrows. His hoodie is red with orange sleeves and a orange-lined pouch. The hoodie's red hood also has a orange outline and the hoodie itself on each shoulder has a flap resembling a devil horn. He wears a black belt that goes all around on top of his dark blue denim jeans. He wears black sneakers.
- Saved Christmas from himself. ("I'll Be Home For Frickmas")
- Saved the GameTime-Verse from Vexx. ("GameTime: Into the GameTime-Verse")
- The Sly Guy (Owner/CEO/Sly Guy NEXT Host)
- Game Masters Wiki (Editor and rollback)
- FANDOM Police Department (Police Officer)
Criminal Record (Non-canon)
- Armed Robbery: GameTime robbed a bank using a gun in a Discord roleplay and was sent to jail afterwards.
- Assault: GameTime usually gets into fights with his friends or other characters such as Fricksy Business and ChibiTime. They don't really count as they aren't crimes but he has done so several times. However, GameTime used a piece of debris to attack The Worker in "GameTime: Into the GameTime-Verse" and also attacked him in jail in a Discord roleplay where he was serving food in the cafeteria. He also almost shot Santa Claus in the sky when in a police car using a crossbow in the "I'll Be Home For Frickmas" and kicked a Waddle Dee from the Kirby franchise in a Discord roleplay. He had a fist fight with his cellmate in another Discord roleplay.
- Burglary: GameTime, occasionally, breaks into Fricksy Business' house and steals his computer as said in a Discord roleplay. GameTime and Fricksy Business both broke into a burrito factory and stole burritos in "Cop Academy".
- Genocide: GameTime's actions led to the mass genocide of Wikia in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate arc. He, along with Abby, Fricksy Business, ChibiTime, and Crowley killed many user-turned zombies in "GameTime of the Dead".
- Kidnapping: On one occasion, GameTime kidnapped Princess Bad Piranha Plant against her will in a Discord roleplay. It is also implied that he kidnapped a Waddle Dee from the Kirby universe in the same roleplay.
- Murder: In various Discord roleplays, GameTime is shown to have killed various users and characters such as Fricksy Business (1 time) and the Trash Man from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in the Minecraft arc. However, they usually come back to life without any explanation afterwards.
- Theft: GameTime stole a chew toy and got caught by mall security officers in the Sly Guy NEXT 2018 Holiday Special. He stole burritos with Fricksy Business at a burrito factory in "Cop Academy". It is implied that he stole the Road Rusher from a rental shop in Wikia.
- Violation of Firearm Laws: It is implied that GameTime does not have a gun liscene though he uses guns throughout several Discord roleplays.
GameTime's personality and antics often get him and Fricksy Business into trouble or some sort of misadventure ranging from ordinary to surreal and he frequently insults Blue for being "nerdy". On occasion, he shows how much he cares for Fricksy Business and values him as a friend, and always helps him out when needed. GameTime's actions frequently annoy Fricksy Business, though Fricksy, on the other hand, is secretly jealous of GameTime and how he wishes to live his life. He secretly desires to be more like him in some ways.
- This version of GameTime can be considered as the main version of the character as this version serves as the user with the same name’s internet persona.
- The character is based on RealGameTime, the creator of the character.
- The character drawing was made by RealGameTime.
- The character has one dimension parallel who acts as a main character throughout Sly Guy NEXT presentations, ChibiTime.
- ChibiTime's personality is very different than GameTime's personality.