The Nostalgic Network is an online gaming service that is owned and operated by Trail Blazer Studios for Nostalgic Games and is available on the BlazeBox and Blaze Oblong consoles, and the Firestar app. It launched in the United States on February 20, 2018 and consists of special features for its available platforms.
- Online multiplayer and crossplay modes between BlazeBox, Blaze Oblong, and Firestar users from across the world for various Nostalgic Games video games and apps.
- Voice chat communications with various BlazeBox, Blaze Oblong, and Firestar users.
- Access to a library of content from connected apps and other services, as well as original content exclusive to the service.
- Free WiFi service that comes with the service to allow access to the internet for its available platforms and connected devices, online games, and online content for the service itself.
- LMMCU All Access rewards program available for the service's subscribers to use, which will give players access to product sales for both the service and the BlazeBox, Blaze Oblong, and Firestar.
The Nostalgic Network features a library of content acquired from connected apps and services including:
Users can add their own content here below:
- The Nostalgic Network's original name was BlazeBox Online. It was renamed to Nostalgic Network on December 29, 2018, to accommodate its use on other platforms.