| "So sad it had to come to this."
This article has been confirmed to be cancelled by its creator.
|This article may not be safe for work.
This article is inappropriate in some form. If you don't wish to be exposed to its content, go to a different page.
Morphers: The Movie is a movie that was going to come out in 2017, and would have been centered around the Adult Swim television series Morphers.
- The movie is often considered the saddest Morphers-related thing.
- One of the main reasons for the PG-13 rating is Pheno saying "sh*t" multiple times.
- There is also some marijuana smoking.
- We also see a middle finger.
Sex & Nudity
- Lots of sexual jokes.
- A character is called a douche, and misinterprets this as the literal meaning.
- A character begs another not to steal his "18+ Gang Bang Film".
- Bordellos are mentioned.
- An orgy scene from a movie is briefly shown on a projection screen. We do not see most of the sexual acts, but we see the audience's shocked reactions.
- Some twerking.
- Florence is briefly seen nude from the top-up; other areas are censored.
- A woman’s fallopian tubes are visible in an X-Ray of her body; the latter is brought up and there is a discussion about the size and shape of them.
Violence & Gore
- About nine decapitations with black blood depicted.
- Some characters are dismembered and impaled with a black liquid coming out of the wounds. All of the characters are cyborgs, which diminishes the impact of the violence.
- The Norphers drop nuke-like explosives on the Morpher villages, destroying them.
- Bahl Zooker forcibly turns Norphers to potato knishes, little black squash balls, little black worms, centipedes, and potato pancakes.
- Bahl Zooker commits suicide by turning himself to a potato knish. Muscle Norpher eats it.
- Frequent battles pitting Morphers against Norphers. Casualties occur on both sides.
- At least ten uses of sh*t.
- A characters falls asleep after consuming a date-rape drug.
- Pheno smokes marijuana in one scene, although illicit drug use is discouraged by other characters.
- Nothing overtly scary, but some disturbing elements.
- After some of Norphers fall in a Morphing chamber, they become the Norphgoth, a Shoggoth-like Norphers with a Norpher for a hand and multiple other mutations, which is guaranteed to disturb viewers.
- Bahl Zooker‘s stretchy, uncanny movements may disturb.
Rated PG-13 for pervasive instances of mature humor, intense violence and mayhem, thematic elements, language, sexual content throughout, and brief drug content.