|"We aren't getting paid to say junk!"
Into the Ravenverse takes place in the medieval kingdom of Abagarth. Raven, a 15 year old elf girl who attends the Bronzeguild Academy For Heroic Heroes wants to be a brave warrior someday. Raven is having a good time making new friends with her fellow classmates and piers, but after a new evil takes their magic amulet, the Bracelet of Light, dark forces start to roam the kingdom causing mayhem and terror throughout it's citizens. Raven decides to go to revive the artifact back to the kingdom with her friends from Abagarth while also going on missions to keep humanity safe. Her student friends are Jay, a knight who punches hard but cries harder and raised by a married couple and is also on his own quest to finding his missing parents taken by the dark forces, Buck, a talking deer who is the only mage of the academy due to mages being a unpopular class, Scar, a ninja who helps Raven become a warrior and has a mysterious backstory or likes to pretend he does so, Sarah, a tinker and healer who is very intelligent and knows Abagarth's locations in every way and Brady, a dragonslayer who likes to joke around and force others to do things for his own benefits, mostly Jay. Together, they will go on epic adventures to protect the kingdom from orcs, sprites, trolls, dwarfs, gnomes, harpies, angels, imps, ogres, and the shadows of the unknown.
- Raven - A warrior who also has a passion of writing fables and secretly wants to become a writer along with being a hero of Abagarth. She has a giant Raven pet, Phoebe, which she rides in order to travel to places in the realm of Abragarth. She is very talented and likes to hang out with her new friends and go on misadventures to stop crimes and protect the kingdom on missions. She is a student at Bronzemight guild.
- Jay - A student at Abragarth who is a paladin. He on a quest to find his missing parents that were taken from the Havoc Guards.
- Buck - A talking deer who is the wizard of the Abragarth Empire. He doesn't know how to harness his powers just yet but he will sometime. He is also very feisty and competitive.
- Scar - One of Raven and Jay friends who is a ninja who has the power to harness the earth. He is Raven's personal trainer. He has a mysterious backstory or likes to pretend to do so. Or maybe he's hiding something that the others don't know.
- Sarah - One of Raven's friends who is a healer. She is very intelligent and is a major geek in everything about Abragarth. She doesn't know who her parents are and she is taken care of by a mysterious evil force even though she is pretty good. She is very depressed secretly about herself.
- Brady - One of Jay's friends who is a dragon slayer. likes to joke around and bully people secretly. He blackmails Jay to do stuff for him and is a bad influence on him. He is also the captain of the Abagarth folk football team and Stormbrand guild.
- Forrest - The leader of the Ravengers, a bandit group and professional crime lord that likes to steal from another towns all across Abragarth. He is a very mischievous old man who knows how to play dirty in fights.
- Pharamond - The guardian of Havoc Guards, a evil faction of Ethor, a kingdom set in the same medivial world, that wants to wants to destroy Abragarth and build a evil empire lead by their master.
- Welcome To Abagarth
- Most of this stuff is based on PixelFox666's ideas and the Galaverse.
- Gala and the original Raven sock account will have a cameo appearance in 'Welcome To Abagarth".
- More characters and details will be revealed soon...
- The show got renewed for a second, third, and fourth season premiering later in the future.